If you're stressed, you may be:
- going flat out but feel you've achieved little.
- depressed and unable to complete tasks.
- having trouble sleeping.
- running on empty, both mentally and physically.
That's why, if you're looking to excel in your goals, it's crucial to manage the stress in your life.
Therefore we work closely with The Stress Management Association to bring you effective stress management workshops and practical products which help you tackle the tensions in your life.
Create a one-day oasis of calm that lets you regroup from the stresses of life and gather some essential tools to tackle tension? That's what you'll find at our 'Feel Karma' workshops, delivered in association with The Stress Management Society.
There are three to choose from:
- Feel Karma stress management. A general introduction which covers breathing, office yoga and massage, diet, creative visualisation, proper breathing and self-hypnosis.
- Feel Karma self-hypnosis. A whole day learning this skill. Self-hypnosis offers deep relaxation and a way in to the power of the subconscious mind.
- Feel Karma diet and nutrition. Eat your way calm! Stress punishes your body, so get the low-down on the right foods to keep it functioning properly.
All workshops are led by qualified professionals.
For more information, call 0870 199 3260 or click here.
Do you know how stressed you are right now? There’s a scientific way of finding out – and it all depends on the temperature of your fingertips. When you’re stressed, blood rushes to your essential organs and away from your extremities. That means that you can measure stress by gauging the warmth of your fingertips.
We offer easy ways to do this, with stress monitors and 1cm LCD temperature squares that you can stick on your mouse mat and use again and again. And then to deal with the tensions you have, use other products such as stress balls, relaxation CDs or repetitive stress injury wrist cushions.
Take a look at our range of products here.
Did you know that your employer has a duty to tackle undue stress in the workplace?
Therefore we have joined forces with The Stress Management Society to offer a consultancy service designed to give professional help.
This starts with comprehensively auditing stress in a company, and ends with suggesting or delivering tailored training to tackle the problem. That might include:
- setting up a dedicated telephone support service specifically for employees
- offering a once a month stress clinic where employees can meet with our coaches to discuss issues in confidence
- organising Indian head massage or yoga classes on-site at regular intervals
- or coordinating a stress awareness day, complete with speakers, therapists, literature and follow-up support.
We're always happy to advise companies on their stress management policies.
So if you think your company could do with a no-obligation second opinion, email the link to this page to your head of personnel or occupational health and ask them to give us a ring on 0870 199 3260.