The mind is a powerful thing. But we’re keen to show you how simple it can be to harness its power through hypnosis.
Forget stage hypnotism. We teach self-hypnosis, where you are in control at all times. You can use the technique to benefit in the way you want. This intense natural state of relaxation enables you to achieve
- deep relaxation
- greater creativity
- new behaviours
- a way to overcome any barriers holding you back.
You can learn all about self-hypnosis and how to achieve this state at any time on our one-day workshop that is held regularly in West London. (Or if you have a big enough group of people who would like to attend, we can bring it to you.)
This course is for anyone who wants practical tools to help them get more out of life. It is particularly relevant for professional facilitators such as therapists, consultants, teacher trainers, doctors, sales people, managers, advertisers and company directors.
During the day, we cover:
- what hypnosis is, and how self hypnosis differs from stage hypnosis
- the power of the subconscious mind
- practical uses of hypnosis
- quick and easy ways to achieve the hypnotised state
- how you can use it to achieve healing and expand creativity
We also include exercises to help with:
- communication skills
- performance anxiety
- clear thinking
- stress management
The workshop includes trainer input, group discussion, case studies and role-play.
Single ticket £129 per person
Or book online by clicking here!